Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preseason warm up

Well I made this blog awhile back with the intention of actually posting my fishing trips. Well that didn't quite go as I had planned, the blog sat here unused for the last 6 months. Recently I got into posting informational topics on a site called Hubpages. I decided it would be useful to start using my blog to further link and integrate my Hubpages fly fishing information pages. You can find my listing of pages on fly tying tutorials and fly fishing information at my hubpages profile: http://wanderingfisher.hubpages.com/

With the upcoming steelhead season here in Erie, I plan to actually start posting my fishing adventures on the blog as well. If you have any questions concerning how the fishing has been or how to get started on steelhead fishing or fly tying, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment